Welcome to the newest addition to our family! A fully integrated business system that we believe will change the way you see your business.
Over the coming months there will be changed made as we receive feedback and suggestions and new improvements added. If you have any suggestions, please remember to put them in writing to your Master Franchisee.
As we want all franchisees to use your new business management system and embrace it, we will tell you a few things about it first!
Firstly, you cannot make a mistake with the CRM – you can enter and re-enter details; you cannot break the system in any way so please have fun with it while you learn it. The best way to learn how to use it is to actually use it!
Like anything new it will take you a while to get to know the system and all its capabilities – be patient.
If you get stuck, we have support to assist you, so please either email or call your Master Franchisee to start the support ball rolling.
When you begin to enter data or information, take your time and be detailed about it – do it properly the first time and the system will reward you, as it works well when you when set it up correctly.
Here is a list of what you can now do with your CRM system:
- Make all your bookings and run a fully detailed diary; see your day planned out for you each morning when you log on; including finding your routes mapped out for you;
- Keep fully detailed customer details including photographs, birthdays; special notations; flea and tick management; food orders; update this regularly as new customers come on board
- Send SMS or email reminders to your clients automatically.
- Send emails or special offers to your customers automatically; if you are having a slow week, you can send a call out to all customers with a special of the week or similar.
- If you are sick and unable to work at short notice, notify your customers for that day in one hit;
- Receive reminders on client's birthdays and send a birthday greeting SMS or email.
- Order all your shampoos, sanitizer and BW dog treats and any other products; track the delivery of same;
- Keep appointment records for your monthly reports – this can be set up automatically
- Create your Profit and Loss records for you accountant